We are looking for a
Pflegefachfrau / Pflegefachmann / Nurse (w/m/x)
To support our team
As of now · Full-time/part-time · unlimited
We at the Red Cross are part of a global community of people in the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement who provide assistance to victims of conflicts, disasters, and other vulnerable people without discrimination based solely on their needs. In the spirit of humanity, we work towards preserving life, health, well-being, protection, peaceful coexistence and dignity for all human beings.
We offer you an exciting work environment with state-of-the-art technology. Our facility works digitally with MedifoxDan, an innovative software system for the documentation and management of care measures.
As part of our team, you will be responsible for providing professional care to our residents, with the well-being of each individual being at the center of your work. Your tasks include carrying out basic and treatment nursing measures as well as documenting the entire nursing process.
We place great value on respectful cooperation and support our employees' personal and professional development through various measures. In addition, we offer attractive working conditions as well as flexible working hours.
We offer you:
- An unlimited employment contract
- Training measures for personal development
- Attractive remuneration with additional social benefits according to the DRK Tarifvertrag Thüringen
- Company pension scheme
- Structured familiarization with our nursing processes and quality management, as well as planned integration into our team
- A motivated team in a collegial work environment
- Up to 33 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours including part-time employment opportunities
- Modern technical support for documentation and care tasks
- Working in a non-profit care facility that focuses on the well-being of residents and staff satisfaction.
- Our work philosophy is based on flat hierarchies shaped by executives with solid education in the field of nursing.
- Steering and control of the nursing process
- Planning, implementation and documentation of basic care and treatment measures
- Independent management of nursing documentation
- Participation in and support for quality assurance measures
- Implementation of structures and work processes
- You hold a state-recognized degree as a nursing professional (e.g. elderly care or health and nursing)
- You demonstrate independent action and structured work
- You have a sense of responsibility and high social competence
- You show appreciation in dealing with our residents
- You possess empathy as well as team and communication skills
- Enjoyment of the profession and teamwork
- You have at least a B2 language certificate
If you possess an empathetic personality, enjoy working in a team and stand out through your initiative, then we look forward to receiving your application.
We value diversity and welcome applicants of any origin, sexual orientation or gender. We believe that the variety of our employees is an important part of our success. Competence and qualifications are not the only things that count here - personality, commitment, and motivation also matter. Our team consists of people with different backgrounds, abilities, and experiences - each individual brings their own value to our work. We want to make sure that everyone feels comfortable here and can realize their full potential.